15 de abril de 2014

Ále by Alessandra Ambrósio

 








(Alé for Planet Blue)

PB: What was your favorite thing about living in Brazil? ále: Besides the happiness I felt and friendships I came away with, I love that I was always surrounded by nature, the air is so pure.  There is a simplicity to the way of life there that is very peaceful.

PB: How were you discovered as a model? How did you start working at VS? ále: I always dreamt of becoming a model. I participated in the Elite Model Look Contest in Brazil. Afterwards, I started working as a model in Brazil and eventually moved to the US to work with Victoria’s Secret in 2000. They originally hired me as a fit model for the show. I didn’t imagine I would be walking in their show, but after trying on every outfit, the VS team decided I should participate ! I was beyond happy.

PB: What was your inspiration behind this collection? ále: The collection is really a reflection of how I like to dress and live my everyday life, whether I'm going to work, to a party or just being a Mom. I like to be casual and comfortable, but always sexy. In Brazil, we like to show our sensuality, so while the silhouettes from my collection are simple, they are always cut to highlight that sensuality.

PB: What's the one piece of advice you would give girls aspiring to be like you? ále: Believe in yourself and never give up.


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário